Company: DanceIHC, LLC
Submissions By: Saturday, May 30, 2020
DanceIHC Is looking for one of the most valuable member to join our team as a Student and Staff Administrative Coordinator to keep our front office and operations working like a clock. This position plays a true supporting role for our staff, serving as a “Director of First Impressions”. We are looking for a candidate that is willing to go above and beyond in costumer service and organization. We would love someone who is full of ideas and initiative, friendly, organized, detail oriented, and who LOVES interacting with people of various cultures - as our dance studio is very lively, diverse and full most days! Applicant should be quick on the computer and able to multi task.
And during this time, once we reopen, be adamant about keeping the students, staff, and themselves safe, calm, clean, and productive. This position is year round and will turn into a permanent position based off performance.
In this role you will:
- Joyfully greet students and parents.
- Enjoy initiating conversations with new trialed students/parents, help find right class/program, close sales by enrolling students.
- Be driven to effectively communicate and clearly inform each student/parent of news, events, guidelines and policies.
- Be passionate about keeping studio neat, orderly, well-stocked of all supplies, and organize everything around the studio.
- Love children and adults alike, and to provide excellent customer service via phone and in-person.
- Professionally mediate issues and always find solutions.
- Enjoy being in charge of dancewear shop inventory, uniform and costume sizing order and return process.
- Be eagerly involved in duties outside of the office such as local festivals, performances, shows, and various in-studio events.
- Be a great team player, and liaise with teachers and admin staff on a daily basis.
*If you feel this is you, please apply by visiting our website at www.danceihc.com and completing the application on the homepage.
This job is 10 to 15 hours per week and can be classified as extra income for a college student or someone looking for a small side job surrounded by excitement and fun!
Contact: Martresaca Howard
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: (504) 453-0833
Send Submissions to: email@example.com
Response Method: Visit our website to apply. - http://www.danceihc.com/