2015 SPRING CHEVRON MASTER ARTIST SERIES ADULT DANCE CLASSES
Fridays | 10:30am-12:30pm
The Chevron Studio, Lyons NORDC Center
624 Louisiana Avenue (Lower Garden District/Irish Channel).
February 27 New Zealand’s Black Grace CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO | CONTEMPORARY
March 6 Jae Man Joo CLICK HERE FOR BIO | BALLET
March 13 Elizabeth Koeppen (modern) of Parsons Dance | MODERN
March 20 & 27 Donald Williams (former principal dancer with DTH*) | BALLET
April 17 Special Guest Artist TBA | MODERN
April 24 – May 15 Donald Williams (former principal dancer with DTH*) | BALLET
*Dance Theater of Harlem
Please note that Friday morning adult classes will NOT be held on the following dates: February 6, 13, 20; April 3, 10.
CLASS AND ENROLLMENT INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES:
- Classes are taught at an intermediate/advanced level – experience is recommended.
- Schedule and location is subject to change.
- Class open to adults aged 18+.
- Each classes session is filled on a first come, first served basis.
- All participants must submit a completed enrollment form prior to their first class session.
- Forms are available from your instructor ordownload here.
- While there is no specific dress code, we recommend that ladies and gentlemen wear modest dancewear (leotards, tights, skirts, leggings, fitted tops, etc.).
- For ballet classes, ballet technique shoes are required.
- Street shoes must be removed prior to entering The Chevron Studio.